Quality Management System Overview
- Pretium Packaging has in place a very comprehensive Quality Management System that is based on ISO 9001:2008 elements with Policies, Procedures, Work Instructions and Forms forming the documentation system.
- Pretium assures product quality starting with mold validations and qualifications, thru in process sampling and testing and product certification documentation.
- Pretium has industry standard testing capabilities in Dimensional testing using weight scales, calipers, optical comparators, wall thickness measurement devices and various proprietary gauges. Various types of Performance Testing is conducted for top load, drop test, color and opacity characteristics.
- Pretium employs a state of the art Statistical Process Control software system for efficient product data collection on the shop floor. This enables real time monitoring of product quality and process capability for faster response to quality issues and trends.
- In addition, Pretium employs Leak Detectors, Metal Detectors, Color and Opacity Detectors and intelligent application of various error proofing devices to ensure product conformance to specifications.
- Pretium also complies with industry standard GMPs, HACCP and Food Safety standards and programs.
- Pretium also maintains Drug Master File numbers as required by certain product categories.
- Pretium can provide lot certification, certificate of analysis, letter of guarantee or other ROHS / CONEG compliance documents as required.